- Automation and orchestration are vital to your security strategy. They give you the means to rapidly validate and disrupt threats while strengthening your security posture.
- SOAR brings significant efficiency benefits, including time-savings from automated enrichment and response, elimination of data silos, and reduction of false positives.
- There are different types of SOAR platforms, and the one you choose should reflect the level of agility, openness, and comprehensiveness your security operations require.
- Advanced SOAR platforms go beyond enrichment and simple use-cases to enable incident response playbooks that guide responders and hunt teams through Tier-2 and Tier-3 security activities.
- SOAR integrates with security products and threat intelligence platforms to orchestrate and automate SecOps, incident response, and threat hunting workflows across various functional teams.
It’s hard to find a security product that enhances your team’s capabilities and reduces response times as effectively as SOAR—security orchestration, automation and response.
Yes, security operations and incident response teams have been using security tool integrations and response playbooks for years. But without powerful SOAR software, a SOC or CSIRT team will be unable to manage all their playbooks, SOPs, integrations, threat intelligence, cases, and reporting, while keeping up with the increasingly voluminous and sophisticated threats.
However, when equipped with the right solution for SOAR, security teams can drive better alerting, enrichment, response, and investigations. Put simply, the right SOAR solution will make your team vastly more efficient and will help you to rapidly validate and disrupt threats.