- When you request additional information or register on d3security.com’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase d3security.com’s applications or services, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on d3security.com’s Web sites.
- D3security.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
- For more information about d3security.com’s information collection practices, please contact us.
Use of information
- D3security.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- D3security.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- D3security.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- D3security.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. D3security.com may share information collected with other companies that work on D3security.com’s behalf.
- For more information about d3security.com’s use of information collected, please contact us.
- Customers of d3security.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- D3security.com will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except in extreme cases as may be required by law. D3security.com may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from d3security.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide d3security.com with contact information, you may choose how the Company uses your information by contacting us directly.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to [email protected]