It’s that time of year again! Our team is on its way to San Francisco to take part in the world’s leading cybersecurity event, the 2018 RSA Conference. D3 Security will be joining the ranks of those standing against cyber threats and we are eager to connect with like-minded industry professionals to discuss new approaches to all things security. If you are attending RSA, you can find our team demoing our award-winning incident response orchestration and automation platform at booth #4241 in the North Hall. Here you are likely to catch our Director of Cyber Security Practice, Stan Engelbrecht, showcasing the D3 Security Platform and how it combines the best of incident response, case management, orchestration, and automation in one centralized hub, with new and established features including:
- Unified human- and machine-driven security orchestration
- Visual Playbook Editor, for easily building and modifying workflows using drag-and-drop automations and scripts
- Automated documentation of all incidents, outcomes, and actions taken—for foolproof compliance and audit preparedness
- Guided case management module for deep investigations
- Full-lifecycle analytics
- Reports for tracking time and cost savings achieved using orchestration and automation, compared to manual processes or the cost of external vendors
- Workflows for GDPR and other privacy regulations
- Digital forensic tracking and reporting from within the incident response platform
On Monday night, we will be at CYBERTACOS San Francisco for a night of networking, a “Meet the Press” panel, and of course, tacos! During the panel, influential security reporters will be sharing what they cover and how they choose their article topics, while answering any burning questions from the audience. Panelists include: Joe Uchill, Axios; Laura Hautala, CNET; Greg Otto, CyberScoop; Salvador Rodriguez, Reuters; Teri Robinson, SC Media; Fahmida Rashid, Decipher; and Paul Roberts, The Security Ledger.
Our team is honored to be attending the red-carpet SC Awards ceremony on Tuesday, April 17 where we will await winners to be announced in the Best Computer Forensic Solution category, in which D3 has been named a finalist for our purpose-built case management solution. In between our time in the expo hall and the awards dinner, our team is eager to meet with a variety of talented journalists and analysts including publications and firms such as ESG, Javelin Strategy, Securosis, EMA, Security Management, and the Security Ledger.
We look forward to connecting with professionals from all sides of the industry while out at the conference. Feel free to come by our booth for a chat or schedule a time to receive a demo of our platform here. See you in San Francisco!