Join A Leading Software Company
Looking for an exciting career? At D3 Security you’ll find a company that can help you grow. Serving a blue-chip customer base and working with nearly 100 talented individuals, the D3 Security team lives and breathes incident response, case management, and customer success. Because of this, we’re growing steadily and looking to add hard-working and smart team members.
Work in One of the World’s Top Cities
Vancouver ranked in the top three in the Economist Intelligence Unit’s Global Livability Survey, 2011-2016.
Many large sophisticated customers work with D3 Security and the customer success group is led by experienced CISSPs and PMPs. There are several company outings and team building events with good teamwork and positive environment.
Former Employee – Customer Success Team
Our rapidly growing organization is seeking a Business Development Manager (Hunter role) who highly motivated, professional, ambitious, driven with a strong work ethic to sell D3’s suite of software for the Security market. The compensation package offers a base salary, combined with commissions with no cap as well as generous accelerators for overachievement.
The BDM will be responsible for identifying new sales opportunities and drive the sales process from initial contact to the signed contract and create a tailored sales approach for each prospective client through discovery and needs analysis. Develop new client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities. Develop proposals; respond to RFP’s and conduct web-based and face-to-face sales presentations for prospective customers. Tenaciously prospecting, including cold calls, effective use of sales tools, and partner networking.
- Execute an approach to your sales territory with clear emphasis on strong pipeline building
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing driven programs, prioritize and pursue additional targets in your territory.
- Perform outbound lead generation (calls, e-mails, product demos, and webinars).
- Keep an eye out for process improvement. How can you make the machine run better?
- Demonstrate your ability well within a team including sales, pre-sales and professional services
- Analyze the customer’s needs, provide product demos, present the best suited implementation program, and write proposals.
- A sales professional with over four years’ experience in selling complex B2B solutions
- Consistent YOY quota attainment at previous roles
- Have developed territory maps, account plans and QBR’s in past roles
- Understanding and implementation of “The Challenger of Sale” methodology
- Must be able to conduct pitch presentations in person and via online web tools
- Highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Must be a hunter and possess the ability to multi-task within your sales pipe. Ability to go out and source your own deals while nurturing and closing the end of funnel opportunities
- Must be able to learn quickly
- Has a stellar work ethic and proven success as a self-starter
- Can shorten the sales cycle in your given territory
As a company that is growing rapidly, we’re always looking for talent and plan on adding several more dedicated application support individuals to our team within the next few months.
As a Technical Writer you will work closely with cross-functional teams including product managers, software developers, quality assurance engineers and support leaders to ensure delivery of high quality and effective documentation and training to our end users. We are seeking talented, motivated technical writers and trainers with a passion for producing end user documentation and training that supports our clients while using our products and services.
The role will be measured by delivering high quality internal and client facing documentation and training. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for writing and training. This position will provide the opportunity to build analytical as well as verbal and written communication skills while learning about D3’s enterprise software solutions. Candidates must have a ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Build technical and end user documentation using functional specifications, developer documentation and their own research as inputs.
- Ensures documentation is accurate, complete, and adheres to style guidelines to ensure high quality and usability.
- Builds short video tutorials
- Analyzes, structures and presents information based on audience needs.
- Works closely with the product development team (Product Managers, Developers, and QA Testers).
- Participates in the Agile software development process.
- Ensures compliance with legal, style, and other corporate standards.
- Plans the information design deliverables for assigned areas every release.
- Quickly learns and develops core product knowledge.
- Meets project schedules and quality standards.
- User manuals and other related hard copy documentation
- In-product help systems and associated content
- Internal and external knowledge-based information
- Short video tutorials
- Training material
- Template design and layout improvements
- In-product information beyond help (e.g. error messages, wizard text, field labels)
- Knowledge of software documentation principles, tools, and processes.
- Demonstrated experience with standard documentation tools and technologies (e.g. Robohelp, Adobe FrameMaker, OxygenXML, MadCap Flare, MS Word, MS Visio, and Snagit).
- Experience in public speaking and video production
- Experience in instructional design and/or creating training materials or tutorials
- 2-5 years’ experience as a technical writer (preferably in the software industry)
- University degree in English, Computer Science, or related field.
- Technical Communications certificate is desirable.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex technical information.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, planning and analytical skills.
We are currently looking for a qualified System Engineer to join our growing team.
- Deploy D3 products to development, staging and production environments
- Maintain and support web servers, database servers, other servers, network, and applications to ensure high availability, performance and scalability
- Ensure systems, servers, network, databases and applications are operating in accordance with established security policies, procedures and standards
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical system, server, network, database, and application problems
- Identify areas of improvement in system / server / network / database / application administration, and implement these improvements once approved
- Write and modify PowerShell or other scripting languages to monitor system, server, network, application, database and security
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline with 3+ years’ experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 Server, including IIS 7/8, load balancing
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, including SQL script, performance tuning, backup/restore, clustering/mirroring, log shipping
- Excellent technical knowledge of system/network hardware, protocols and standards, including RAID, SSO/Active Directory/LDAP/SAML/ADFS, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH, Cyber Security/SIEM/log management, firewall, switches, routers, load balancers, VPN, remote access
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V, VMWare
- Good knowledge of PowerShell, Python, other scripting languages
- Excellent technical knowledge of Linux variants
D3 offers employees a very positive and supportive work environment with excellent salary and benefits. Most importantly we offer the exciting and challenging development platform that every employee can grow and shine.
The Company is experiencing exponential growth and needs smart and motivated team players. We are currently looking for a qualified QA Tester / QA Analyst to join our growing team.
The successful candidates have ideally worked in a QA department for at least 3 years, with expert level experience using manual testing procedures and methodologies. You should be comfortable performing a variety of tasks – from product testing to functional spec review, documentation, server setup and system configuration, product release, and should be comfortable performing them independently. While not required, coding knowledge and experience are big bonus.
- Participate in all aspects of testing D3’s web and mobile applications, including functional review, test planning, environment setup, test case creation, functional and regression testing, and bug creation and validation
- Design, deploy and maintain testing environment (Windows Server and SQL server) for functional, performance and security testing
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues during testing;
- Produce internal documentation for QA as required.
- Participate product release steps, including planning and arranging releases, writing help, participating internal training, and generating release documents
- Work closely with Deployment team to ensure smooth production installation
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Diploma or University Degree (Bachelor Degree in Computer Science preferred)
- 3+ years testing on web and mobile applications
- Comfortable working with Windows Server and SQL server
- Browser based testing experience with IE, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
- Familiarity with general networking principles and domains
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, disciplined and detailed oriented
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with automated testing tools, Selenium or others.
- 1+ year development experience in T-SQL/C#/HTML/Javasript- Experience performance/load testing in high throughput server environment
- Experience working with virtual environment (Hyper-V/VMWare)
D3 offers employees a very positive and supportive work environment with excellent salary and benefits.
Most importantly we offer the exciting and challenging development platform that every developer can grow and shine.
- Build and execute on a content strategy and roadmap
- Work collaboratively to gather requirements from stakeholders and communicate editorial calendar internally
- Write and edit short-form and long-form content assets from start to finish
- Partner with internal designers and product marketing managers on content production
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, messaging and optimized for user experience
- Build and execute distribution plans and desired results for each asset, working with teams to maximize exposure and demand for each asset created
- Gauge the effectiveness of content by measuring engagement, leads, sales, conversions, and customer advocacy, modifying content strategy based on this data
- Establish workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content including managing budget for development of assets
- Own and manage social communities and interactions on behalf of the company.
- Be more than an excellent writer; be a creative strategist who crafts solutions based on context, with the ability to translate complex ideas into easily digestible content – you really love to write
- Excitement for all aspects of content development: idea generation, research, writing, gathering input and buy in, editing, collaborating with designers, and the ultimate thrill: clicking “publish” and seeing your work in the wild
- Results and deadline driven – you crave seeing the results of your work in real numbers. You are always looking at the metrics and discovering opportunities to improve
- Proactive and resourceful – you don’t wait to be told what to do and you usually find the best resources to get things done.
- Technically minded – you can grasp complex concepts quickly and are able to learn and master industry specific lingo.
We are currently looking for a qualified Intermediate Software Developer to join our growing team.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Highly motivated, proactive, efficient, reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and passionate for technology.
- 3+ years’ related Web, Windows, SQL, and Mobile software development experience
- Mobile development for IOS, Android, and Windows mobile.
- Database designing, programming and performance tuning on MS SQL server 2008/2012/2014
- MS Analysis Service and reporting Service
- Windows Server 2008/2012, and IIS 6/7/8
- Crystal Report 2010
D3 offers employees a very positive and supportive work environment with excellent salary and benefits. Most importantly we offer the exciting and challenging development platform that every developer can grow and shine.
Are you an exceptional lead generator and sales enthusiast? Do you enjoy cold calling and speaking with high level executives on a daily basis? Are you ambitious & driven to learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity and software sales while building consultative relationships with C level executives?
This role is designed for someone who enjoys qualifying & starting opportunities from the ground up, matching wants/needs of organizations to D3’s cybersecurity offering. If thinking outside the box, taking an entrepreneurial approach to your verticals and being part of a fast paced company excite you…then D3 is the perfect fit. We offer an above average, very competitive salary and the ability for you to grow within a dynamic team and organization.
- Prospect and hunt for net new leads in assigned markets
- Qualify a large number of outbound leads
- Cold call, conduct email campaigns, utilize social media to book introductory meetings with prospects
- Generate opportunities for D3’s cybersecurity product
- Become an expert in your vertical and know your business fully
- Build strong relationships with prospects and their markets
- Uncover new opportunities- net new logos
- Achieve all outbound targets weekly, and monthly (call volume)
- Update Salesforce with accurate and timely data. Experience using SFDC is a bonus
- You have a Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or another related field
- Outbound sales experience (previous telemarketing/outbound sales experience)
- Experience consistently achieving daily, weekly, and quarterly call and email numbers/quota
- Previously used prospecting tools like Hubspot, DiscoverOrg and Social Media to secure meetings with prospects
- Past experience working in a start-up is a bonus
- Passionate about cybersecurity
- You are coachable, and a quick learner
- You follow the Challenger of Sale Methodology in your outreach to clients
- Excellent customer focus, a desire to learn and a sharp eye for detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, excelling under pressure with a positive attitude & being a team player
- Speak English fluently
Our sales and marketing team is growing and we’re actively searching for the ideal Marketing & Lead Generation Associate to join our team – working on a mix of marketing communications, lead generation and sales. Experience in graphic design and/or our key vertical markets—Financial Services, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Energy, Healthcare, and High Tech—would also be valuable.
At D3, the Marketing & Lead Generation Associate works with the Sales team. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for building lists of target personas and accounts (companies), creating and deploying email campaigns, hitting campaign volume and qualified meeting quotas, generating leads using digital technologies (e.g. PPC, digital ads, etc.), and writing blog posts, LinkedIn messages, and eBooks/PDFs. The ability to format simple eBooks and similar content into branded PDFs, using Adobe products or equivalent, is also highly valuable to us. Knowing and implementing the Challenger of Sale Methodology is a bonus.
In summary, we are looking for team member(s) that can:
- Create lists of target personas and accounts in key industries D3 sells to
- Hit Quotas for lead generation, qualified meetings booked, and campaign volumes
- Craft and execute both individual sales emails and mass email campaigns
- Write blog posts, LinkedIn messages, eBooks, and simple white papers
- Identify digital lead generation opportunities like ads, webinars and sponsorships
- Create basic PDFs using Adobe products and/or online tools if preferred
- Create engaging PowerPoints presentations
- Identify relevant events, gather information, and manage logistics
- Research key industries and cyber security trends and opportunities
Your experience should tick most of these boxes:
- A degree or diploma in marketing, communications, PR, business, or IT; persons without a degree or diploma, but with relevant experience, will also be considered
- Experience or interest in technology, software, cyber security, and/or key industries
- At least, intermediate knowledge of SEO, digital marketing, and/or content marketing best practices
- Team player with an entrepreneurial approach; has the drive to succeed
- Multimedia experience is an asset; graphic design, web video, webinar management
- Experience using Hubspot, Salesforce, LinkedIn for Sales, Go-to-Meeting/Webinar, are assets
Interested persons can send a resume, and a cover letter if they wish, outlining their work history and capabilities. Please also provide links to your LinkedIn profile.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.